**All regulations are subject to change. We are closely monitoring the ongoing situation and heading the advice of national, state, and county health departments.**
- The event capacity will be 1000 registered in-person participants. Our Virtual race does not have a limit and we would love to have all family and friends join us virtually if you can not join us in person.
- All event staff/volunteers are required to wear masks.
- Spectators will be discouraged unless accompanying a minor.
- Each participant is required to wear a face mask at the venue area.
- Your mask may be removed once you begin the 5K or 1-mile run.
- Staggered start times will be assigned in order to assist with distancing
- Face masks will be provided by staff/volunteers to anyone not wearing a mask.
- Handshaking, fist bumps, and hugging are highly discouraged.
- All participants/staff/volunteers are reminded to use respiratory etiquette including covering up to cough and sneeze.
- Everyone in attendance is asked to maintain 6 feet social distance at all times while at the event, including during the race.
- Participants must wear a mask until they cross the start line
- Participants in the 100-yard dash must remain masked throughout the race.
- Participants will receive the COVID-19 symptom screening by email during race week.
- Touch-points will be minimized by the option to have your packet mailed along with precautions taken at the advanced packet pickup location.
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own water bottle, but we will provide water stops along course along with post race water by Fleet Feet and water bottles.